Minggu, 02 Maret 2008

The Informal Letter

Dear, Stephen
Hi Stephen, how do you do? I am Susi. I know your email address from Mrs. Finita. I hope you are not angry because you get email from me.

I am from Indonesia, you’re from London right? I want to know more about you, can I ? actually, I know a little about you.

I live in Bandung at Jl. Dago Pojok no. 05 Bandung 40135. I am 21 years old, my hobbies are reading a comic and playing pc games. I really like playing PC games because that was very interesting and fun for me. So, how about you, what your hobby? Do you like playing PC games too?

By the way, I’m an AKBII student. My major is the finance and banking major. I want to be a carrier woman and working in banking, because that’s look like very prestigious for me. How about you? What is your major in your university? What your intention? I think you want to be a successful people too right? I wish we can be a successful people together he..he..he.

Ok, let’s speak about another, the teenagers in Indonesia like music very much. Almost the student always come and see if there’s a music concert, whatever dan whenever they always come. But, I am not really like music concert, because I think that is a one way to waste time. I prefer watching the music concert at television, because exept cheaper, even I musnt pay anything or ticket to watch that, I can relax to do that. By the way, how about you? How the teenagers live in London? I think that was very interesting too…

So, can you give me more information about you and your country? I hope we will to be a good friends.
I‘m waiting for your answer,

See you…

Sincerely yours,


Susi Ratnaningsih

1 komentar:

Me.... mengatakan...

Thanks for posting. Keep up the good work